Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Funny! Girl hits boyfriend on the head for proposing to her in public(Photos/Video)




OMG! Recently, a video has just gone viral. It's about an  Indian boy who was landed in the moon instead of the stars for going down on one knee to propose to his girlfriend in a Dubai mall.
As the video had it,he had everything setup perfectly including musicians. As the musicians began to play he took a microphone and uttered:

: 'I have a very special message for a very special girl. This is where we met three months ago.
'You are my charm, you are my sweety pie, you are my cutie pie, my absolute everything, and I know you find this cheesy but I want everyone to know, you make me really happy.'

The girl got embarrassed as the crowd gathered.
 
 'Oh my god everyone's watching.'
The boy continued with his act instead of stopping.
I have a little poem for you and I want everyone to hear this.
'When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. And my heart ceases to beat and there is nothing else I seek except you.'

Then he got down on one knee an the girl started begging him to stop, he refused and continued

'And I Just have one question for you. You truly make me that happiest person on earth.'
As the girl couldn't bear it anymore, she snatched the miniature guitar fro one of the buskers and hit her man on the head with it. Sending him to the floor in a crumpled heap.

She discarded the instrument and made out of the mall.


             

If na you my guy, wetin  you go do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner2