Friday, July 26, 2013

Xclusive: Nicki Minaj Came Out Of The Bathroom Naked When She Heard WHat DJ Khaled Did



 Raunchy rapper Nicki Minaj seems to have heard what DJ Khaled did on MTV, asking her to marry him and in shock ran out of the bathroom. She is still yet to reply to DJ Khaled;s proposal thou. Yesterday Rick Ross said he supports DJ Khaled, here is what he had to say

I know Khaled. That’s been my brother. I know he’s been infatuated with Nicki. I guess we all got to sit back and wait,” said Ross.
While there’s debate whether he’s serious or not, Rozay doesn’t think he’s playing after seeing the 10-carat engagement ring he presented.

“If you spend a half-a-million dollars, you dead, dead serious,” he said. If they were to get married, he would buy them an extravagant gift like a car. “If they the knot, I gotta most definitely represent like a boss.”

Khaled originally wanted to propose to Nicki on set of the video for “Take It to the Head.” “It was some chatter going around, but I can’t say that I knew,” said Ross. “But it was some chatter. That’s my brother. As long as he happy, I’m happy.”

Nicki hasn’t responded to Khaled’s proposal, but Ross has some advice for her. “It’s time to sit that ass on his lap now.”




READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/41458.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner2