Thursday, July 4, 2013

SEE Tope Alabi's Response to her alleged sex scandal

 
Renowned yoruba gospel singer, Tope Alabi is allegedly involved in a messy fight with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku.
Prophet Ajanaku in a recent interview made a shocking revelation about the respected Tope Alabi, he stated that his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of sex...he said "I’m wondering if she’s being foolish or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to have sex with her. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I declined, I said never, not me" - huh?!
Tope Alabi has responded to the allegation via her face book page.  
“My Friends, No matter the negative rumour you hear or read, I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God. God is at work.” she posted this some minutes ago...Oh well - so who is the liar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner2